You will create an impact in this role by:
- Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information.
- Performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy and truthfulness.
- Ensuring that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards.
- Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
- Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and interdepartmental entries into the ledger on a monthly basis, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
- Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.
- Gathering supporting documentation and performing recordkeeping.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
What you will need to create an impact:
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in accounting, or in a related specialization.
- Have tax brevet is a plus.
- Have experience in financial audit is a plus.
- At least 2 years experience in general ledger accounting, or similar.
- Proficiency in Ms Excel.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superb time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Willing to be place in Bandung