Core Tech Manager
Technology & Data
Years of Experience
Work from Anywhere
You will create an impact in this role by:
- Navigating team through projects prioritization, empowering them, steering them away from bottlenecks, clearing obstacles, and to provide them with meaningful work and growth
- Leading collaborative efforts based on everyone’s strengths
- Driving technical, operational and quality issues related to Core Technologies components
- Raising key concerns and options for resolutions to senior management
- Driving innovation of technology throughout the business by communicating the use cases of advanced engineering
What you will need to create an impact:
- Crystal clear communication along with excellent technical skills
- Minimum 2 years of leading team with at least 20 team members
- Extensive software developments and product development knowledge
- Excellent understandong of research project management, software architect, and team development.
- Exemplary skills on managing priorities, managing timeline, cascading vision, story telling and influencing people.